Thank you for following Sunrise Medical (also known as Quickie Wheelchairs, Zippie Wheelchairs, or JAY Seating) on our social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, or Sunrise Medical Website or a medical device blogs. Our goal is to inspire others to “Live without Limits” in addition to product-based messages and discussion of health information.
Sunrise Medical participates in social media in order to engage individuals and organizations. Our goal is to share ideas and information with as many individuals as possible and our policy is to accept the majority of comments made to our profile.
However, we expect that this will be done in a respectful manner.
The views expressed in visitor comments reflect those of the comment’s author and do not necessarily reflect the official views of Sunrise Medical.
We review and post comments in accordance with Sunrise Medical’s Social Media Policy.
We reserve the discretion to delete or not allow comments that contain:
- Hate speech;
- Profanity, obscenity or vulgarity;
- Spam comments;
- Nudity in profile pictures;
- Defamation or threats to a person or people;
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Multiple successive off-topic posts by a single user or repetitive posts copied and pasted by multiple users, or spam;
- Suggestions or encouragement of illegal activity;
- Unsolicited proposals or other business ideas or inquiries; or
- Promotion or endorsement of commercial services, products, or entities. (Note that non-commercial links that are relevant to the topic or another comment are acceptable.)
- Other comments that the Sunrise Medical Social Media team deems inappropriate.
- All links posted as comments on Sunrise Medical posts will be reviewed and may be deleted.
To protect your privacy, please do not include information that identifies you (an email address or phone number) in the text of your comment. Private/direct message Repeated violations of the Sunrise Medical’s comment policy may cause the author to be blocked. We understand that social media is a 24/7 medium; however, our moderation capabilities are not. We may not see every inappropriate comment right away, and we are trusting in the maturity of our community to ignore personal attacks and negative speech or respond politely.
Posted comments and images do not necessarily represent the views of Sunrise Medical. External, non-Sunrise Medical links on this site do not constitute official endorsement on behalf of Sunrise Medical.
For media inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +(61 2) 9678 6600. (please fill with your countries Contact addresses).