The Quickie Pulse 5 is a compact, durable mid-wheel-drive powered wheelchair that offers a wide range of effective seating and electronics options in a compact, easy to drive wheelchair. Great for small houses and compact environment.
Read More >
Starting from $6,495
Crash Test Approved
This product has been successfully crash tested and fulfils the performance requirements for ISO 7176-19 / WC19.
The Quickie Pulse 5 is reliable and compact mid wheel drive electric wheelchair perfect for indoor accessibility. Its flexible suspension system ensures optimal outdoor performance. Sleek base style is available with shroud colour options: Candy Apple Red or Candy Blue.
Asap Seat (BC):
• ASAP seat frame with static tilt adjustment of 0o and 4o
• SPOT Tilt on ASAP seat frame provides up to 50o of tilt
• Backrests: Jay Curved back or Jay 3 back
• In-field width, depth and back height adjustability: 16 -20” Wide, 16- 20” Deep
Captain Seat (CC):
• Fully adjustable seat size, legrest placement and armrest width
• Convertible seat pan for flexibility in positioning solutions
• Sleek, comfortable style
• Semi-recline and fold-down backrest
• Mounting accessories - O2 Holder, Crutch Holder, Walker Holder
• Available in 16”, 18” and 20” width and 16”- 22” depth
• Seat to floor height adjustment from 16”- 20”
VR-2™ Non-Expandable Controls
• Industry standard non-expandable electronics
• Dependable, highly flexible, and simple to use
• 2 button Thru Drive for Tilt models
The JAY J3™ back’s stylish design, quick-release hardware and ability to meet a multitude of clinical needs make it an excellent complement to all Pulse motorised wheelchairs
The SPOT Curved back’s solid support system and option of Whitmyer headrests and positioning components make it a fantastic option on this mid-wheel-drive powered wheelchair.
After a brochure? No problem, select the option and we'll email you a copy instead.
¹ Sunrise respects your privacy. Your personal details will be kept confidential and will only be used to send you information on Sunrise Medical, its products and services. In accordance with the Data Protection Act, we require your consent by submitting your details in the above form in order to hold your personal details within our systems. Your details will not be passed on or given to anyone by Sunrise Medical without your permission. All employees who have access to your information or are associated with the handling of that data are legally obliged to respect your confidentiality. If you would like to see the information we hold about you or would like to be removed from any of our mailing lists, please write to our marketing department at Sunrise Medical Australia Pty Ltd. 6 Healey Circuit, Huntingwood
Never miss out on the latest products, updates and other useful information with the Sunrise Medical eNewsletter.