Designed to provide support of the torso for improved overall function and positioning, JAY Anterior Trunk Supports are available in six support styles and with either structured or dynamic construction to accommodate clients with varying positioning needs and levels of trunk control.
(pictured right: Classic Style)
Read More >
Anterior Trunk Supports encourage an upright posture and support the torso for improved respiratory function, head positioning, and upper extremity control.
(Pictured right: Contour Style)
• Classic Style - designed for optimal distribution of support and maximum stability
• Contour Style - designed for women or individuals who want to limit the amount of contact area between the harness and the body
• Zipper Open - designed to aid in frequent transfers and ease of removal
• Adjustable Stretch, Center Opening - designed to aid in frequent transfers and provide a more precise fit
• Trunk Strap - designed to increase range of motion when shoulder rotation and reaching are required
• Y-Style - designed for increased range of motion for one arm while providing optimal support
(Pictured left: Zipper Open)
JAY's Anterior Trunk Supports are available with either Structured or Dynamic construction. Structured supports provide secure support for individuals who may otherwise experience a decline in proper positioning throughout the day.
Dynamic Construction helps maintain proper positioning for individuals who may experience periods of high tone or involuntary movements throughout the day.
(Pictured right: Dynamic stitching)
After a brochure? No problem, select the option and we'll email you a copy instead.
¹ Sunrise respects your privacy. Your personal details will be kept confidential and will only be used to send you information on Sunrise Medical, its products and services. In accordance with the Data Protection Act, we require your consent by submitting your details in the above form in order to hold your personal details within our systems. Your details will not be passed on or given to anyone by Sunrise Medical without your permission. All employees who have access to your information or are associated with the handling of that data are legally obliged to respect your confidentiality. If you would like to see the information we hold about you or would like to be removed from any of our mailing lists, please write to our marketing department at Sunrise Medical Australia Pty Ltd. 6 Healey Circuit, Huntingwood
Never miss out on the latest products, updates and other useful information with the Sunrise Medical eNewsletter.