- Contoured shape for symmetrical positioning and both forward/rearward and lateral stability
- “Fluid Tripad“ incorporates three sections to ensure fluid remains under ischials with Jay Flow also protecting thighs and acting as incontinence resistant casing
- Longer seat well to accommodate sacral sitter
- Beveled base for use with sling seat, impermeable and non-skid bottom
- Washable stretch cover
- One piece sealed system (except cover) so is easy to clean and re-apply to new clients
- Sacral sitter with symmetrical posture requiring moderate postural support
- Moderate risk of skin breakdown
- Can perform an independent weight shift
Read More >
Starting from $706
After a brochure? No problem, select the option and we'll email you a copy instead.
¹ Sunrise respects your privacy. Your personal details will be kept confidential and will only be used to send you information on Sunrise Medical, its products and services. In accordance with the Data Protection Act, we require your consent by submitting your details in the above form in order to hold your personal details within our systems. Your details will not be passed on or given to anyone by Sunrise Medical without your permission. All employees who have access to your information or are associated with the handling of that data are legally obliged to respect your confidentiality. If you would like to see the information we hold about you or would like to be removed from any of our mailing lists, please write to our marketing department at Sunrise Medical Australia Pty Ltd. 6 Healey Circuit, Huntingwood
Never miss out on the latest products, updates and other useful information with the Sunrise Medical eNewsletter.