- Lightweight precontoured foam base with sacral and seat rail notches
- The built-in medial and lateral thigh support promotes optimal thigh positioning
- Choice of curved or flat base for use with solid or sling seat
- Choice of incontinence or microclimatic cover
- Solid seat (as option)
- Client with symmetrical and mild asymmetrical posture and moderate postural support requirements
- Provides moderate lateral stability as well as moderate forward/rearward stability
- Moderate risk of skin breakdown and shear
- Independent weight shift
Read More >
Starting from $586
The Easy features a small JAY Flow fluid insert, which conforms to each individual's shape, adjusts to sitting positions and ensures proper fluid placement beneath boney prominences to help protect the skin from breakdown. Its zero-maintenance design delivers superior results for the life of the cushion.
The JAY Easy cushion comes in either a curved base (for use on a seat sling) or a flat base (for use on a solid seat pan or in combination with a solid insert). This option insures that the cushion maintains stability on any of these seating surfaces.
The rear of the cushion base features a sacral notch similar to the one in the JAY Xtreme base. This notch prevents tissue breakdown around the coccyx caused by bouncing or posterior pelvic tilt.
The JAY Easy features significant lateral and medial thigh contours for clients who require greater positioning.
After a brochure? No problem, select the option and we'll email you a copy instead.
¹ Sunrise respects your privacy. Your personal details will be kept confidential and will only be used to send you information on Sunrise Medical, its products and services. In accordance with the Data Protection Act, we require your consent by submitting your details in the above form in order to hold your personal details within our systems. Your details will not be passed on or given to anyone by Sunrise Medical without your permission. All employees who have access to your information or are associated with the handling of that data are legally obliged to respect your confidentiality. If you would like to see the information we hold about you or would like to be removed from any of our mailing lists, please write to our marketing department at Sunrise Medical Australia Pty Ltd. 6 Healey Circuit, Huntingwood