The Quickie Pulse 5 is a compact, durable mid-wheel-drive powered wheelchair that offers a wide range of effective seating and electronics options in a compact, easy to drive wheelchair. Great for small houses and compact environment.
Read More >
Starting from $6,495
Crash Test Approved
This product has been successfully crash tested and fulfils the performance requirements for ISO 7176-19 / WC19.
The Quickie Pulse 5 is reliable and compact mid wheel drive electric wheelchair perfect for indoor accessibility. Its flexible suspension system ensures optimal outdoor performance. Sleek base style is available with shroud colour options: Candy Apple Red or Candy Blue.
Asap Seat (BC):
• ASAP seat frame with static tilt adjustment of 0o and 4o
• SPOT Tilt on ASAP seat frame provides up to 50o of tilt
• Backrests: Jay Curved back or Jay 3 back
• In-field width, depth and back height adjustability: 16 -20” Wide, 16- 20” Deep
Captain Seat (CC):
• Fully adjustable seat size, legrest placement and armrest width
• Convertible seat pan for flexibility in positioning solutions
• Sleek, comfortable style
• Semi-recline and fold-down backrest
• Mounting accessories - O2 Holder, Crutch Holder, Walker Holder
• Available in 16”, 18” and 20” width and 16”- 22” depth
• Seat to floor height adjustment from 16”- 20”
VR-2™ Non-Expandable Controls
• Industry standard non-expandable electronics
• Dependable, highly flexible, and simple to use
• 2 button Thru Drive for Tilt models
The JAY J3™ back’s stylish design, quick-release hardware and ability to meet a multitude of clinical needs make it an excellent complement to all Pulse motorised wheelchairs
The SPOT Curved back’s solid support system and option of Whitmyer headrests and positioning components make it a fantastic option on this mid-wheel-drive powered wheelchair.
Just want a brochure? Select the option below and we'll email you one instead.