- Firm base, anatomical well, femoral loading
- Carveable base for build-ups, cut outs and customisation
- Jay Fluid Tripad for ischial immersion and envelopment
- Wide range of postual support accessories
- Air exchange cover as standard, incontinence resistant cover and solid seat are options
- Client with high risk of skin breakdown
- Designed for the client with symmetrical posture to aggressive postural needs that change over time
- Clients unable to weight shift; limited postural stability and unable to reposition
Read More >
Starting from $865
The J2 cushions feature a contoured foam base constructed from closed cell foam. This makes it easy to modify in our factory or in the field. Additionally, an extensive selection of positioning components are available. The J2 cushions provide exceptional lateral and forward stability for individuals with changing needs or unique postures.
The J2 features the JAY Flow fluid tripad, which conforms to each individual's shape, adjusts to sitting positions and ensures proper fluid placement beneath boney prominences to help protect the skin from breakdown. Its zero-maintenance design delivers superior results throughout the life of the cushion.
J2 cushions are available with the choice of three cover options - Stretch (allows for proper immersion and prevents the increase in pressure resulting from surface tension), AirExchange (promotes airflow and dissipates heat and moisture to keep the surface and the client clean and dry) and Moisture/Incontinence-Resistant (pictured, helps with incontinence management by protecting the foam base from moisture build-up).
Just want a brochure? Select the option below and we'll email you one instead.